Click here to follow my other blog, Carla Fancies!

Search This Blog

Deuce Beauties Followers

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Revlon: Heavenly Metal Collection

Last week, CVS was BOGO 1/2 off on Revlon nail polishes, so, I was  finally able to pick up two bottles from Revlon's Heavenly Metal Collection!

(excuse my camera phone quality)
Copper Penny: $5.49
Gold Coin: $5.49
(BOGO 1/2 off + my $5 ecb = about $3-$4 for both)

I layered China Glaze Crackle Glaze in Cracked Concrete over Copper Penny just for kicks! =)

2 coats of Copper Penny & Gold Coin
Left: Flash     Right: No Flash

With these polishes, you're good to go with one coat, but I like them to be more opaque. These polishes give off a foil finish when dry and the application was a breeze! Formulation is great and streak-free.

As always, hope this helps & happy shopping! 

Do you own any nail polishes from this collection? Are you a fan of foil finishes? I'd love to know down below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments, feedback, input, questions, and/or suggestions are greatly appreciated. I take time to read each and every comment and try my best to respond at my earliest convenience. Please do not leave your blog link in this comment box asking me to join/take a look at your blog. If you do, I will still read your comment, but it will be immediately deleted. Instead, please e-mail me at deucebeauties@yahoo.com and I will gladly oblige. Thank you!