Click here to follow my other blog, Carla Fancies!

Search This Blog

Deuce Beauties Followers

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Sinful Colors: Green Ocean

Just another quick post before I head out! When I first saw this post on Sinful Colors Shamrock Colors back in 2009, I knew I had to have them both!  A few weeks ago, I went to my local Walgreens and I noticed that they had the same display as the years before. I also saw the Sinful Colors Tropical Colors Collection, but the display had been recreated.

Flakies have the tendency to be on thicker side, so, I picked up a new bottle, since my old one was wayyy to gloopy to work with. Here are some pics!

 
Wet N Wild: Black Creme
Sinful Colors: Green Ocean - 2 coats

Sinful Colors: Green Ocean - 3 coats

I tried to shoot photos from different angles and aspects of light, so you would have a better idea of how they look like. It's pretty close to the real thing, just that the flakes are more metallic in person.

As always, hope this helps & happy shopping!

Do you already own Green Ocean? What do you think of it? I'd love to know down below! =)

3 comments:

  1. Whoa that's the link to my old blog! Cool!
    I picked up Green Ocean, but totally forgot to wear it for St. Patrick's. GLlad you found it!
    I'm heading to WalMart soon to see if I find undercover agent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Minty: It's sooo pretty! Hope you'll be able to find it!

    @contests and such: When I heard Sinful Colors was repromoting that collection, i remebered your old post! =) Hope you can get your hands on undercover agent! *crosses fingers* I'd love to know that you think about it!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments, feedback, input, questions, and/or suggestions are greatly appreciated. I take time to read each and every comment and try my best to respond at my earliest convenience. Please do not leave your blog link in this comment box asking me to join/take a look at your blog. If you do, I will still read your comment, but it will be immediately deleted. Instead, please e-mail me at deucebeauties@yahoo.com and I will gladly oblige. Thank you!