Click here to follow my other blog, Carla Fancies!

Search This Blog

Deuce Beauties Followers

Monday, April 18, 2011

Floral Nails #3

Wrapping up the latest installment of my floral nail designs(for now), I decided to take on cherry blossoms. I was inspired by the Arizona Green Tea cans, you guys know what I'm talkin' bout! :) Cherry blossoms one of the most beautiful, elegant, and delicate flowers I've ever seen. Here is my take on them!





What I Used:
Sally Hansen: Mint Sorbet
Acrylic Paint for flowers and branches
WnW: Hallucinate
Detailing brush
Dotting tools

Hope you like! :)

Have you ever tried a cherry blossom mani? How do you think I did? I'd love to know down below!

2 comments:

  1. I have down two mani with cherry blossom. Here is one http://mssaroun.blogspot.com/2011/04/cherry-blossom-nails-redo.html and the first one I did http://mssaroun.blogspot.com/2011/03/notw.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these nails. I wish I could freehand as well as you do!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments, feedback, input, questions, and/or suggestions are greatly appreciated. I take time to read each and every comment and try my best to respond at my earliest convenience. Please do not leave your blog link in this comment box asking me to join/take a look at your blog. If you do, I will still read your comment, but it will be immediately deleted. Instead, please e-mail me at deucebeauties@yahoo.com and I will gladly oblige. Thank you!