Click here to follow my other blog, Carla Fancies!

Search This Blog

Deuce Beauties Followers

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

International Swaps Anyone?! + The Hunt for Holos

I swear, it seems like just yesterday since I signed up for a blogger account! I can't believe I have written 100 posts already. Thank you to all my readers and followers for your ongoing support, it really means a lot to me.

So, I recently did an International swap, my first one to be exact and I'm just waiting for it to arrive! The waiting game has left me so anxious to receive my package ;)

This brings me to the title of this post, International Swaps. Being that I live in the US, I have zero access to the any of the amazing nail polishes all over the world. I have seen tons and tons of swatches online and I NEED to get my hands on them! 

Such brands include: (in no particular order)
  • -GOSH Holo
  • -GOSH Rainbow
  • -GOSH Unicorn Pee
  • -Catrice
  • -Barry M
  • -Catherine Arley
  • -Models Own
  • -Essence
  • -IsaDora
  • -Sleek
  • -Makeup Factory
  • -Deborah Milano
  • -Art Deco
I'm currently on a MAD hunt for holos! I think many of you can agree that there aren't very many US brands that carry holographic nail polishes; the strong ones at least ;) Actually, which US brands carry any at all?! LOL -_-

Swap Rules: I am currently only swapping w/ fellow bloggers at the moment. Thank you.
I send all swap packages thru airmail, so I kindly ask you do the same. Sea or surface mail takes a few weeks/months longer and I hope to enjoy our packages around the same time so it's fair for the both of us. If airmail cannot be provided, I also ask that you send your package first and once I receive it, only then will your package be dispatched. From my past experience, they were able to receive their package in a little over a week. Feel free to e-mail me if you have additional  questions or comments.

Brands I have access to:
  • China Glaze
  • Orly
  • Finger Paints
  • Sinful Colors
  • Wet n Wild
  • NYC
  • Sally Hansen
  • Confetti
  • Revlon
  • Maybelline
  • ETC - feel free to ask
If you are interested, e-mail me at deucebeauties@yahoo.com or leave me comment down below! Thank you :)

Swaplifters: Ugh, I hate to even think about this topic and be a pessimist, but it needs to be addressed. I am a firm believer in karma and you'll get yours 10x worse. I will have no problem letting my readers know because I would never want it to happen to them. Please do not take this negatively, I am just being honest. It's only harsh if you are guilty, right? So, there's no need to worry. Can I get an AMEN?! :)

9 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I'm would love to do a swap with you!
    I live in Belgium, so I can get brands like Gosh, Catrice, ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd really love a swap, but not now (I(m running out of monney ^^")
    I hope you'll find someone ^^
    And when I'll be ready I'll contact you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a couple of Essence and couple of Catrice, will let you know later what they are and we cans swap if you are interested (I'm in the UK).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am always looking for swappers! i can get barry m, models own and some gosh out of your list drop me an email if you are interested

    michelle dot d dot wray at googlemail dot com

    shel xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. China Glaze OMGs and Kaleidoscopes are still selling high on ebay. Other brands that have holos would be OPI (DS line), Milani (3D line), Golden Rose and Nfu Oh :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. First, thank you to all those who have emailed my yahoo account! I can't keep up with my inbox and i really didnt think i'd have this many takers! Please bare w/ me, as i am gradually responding to each and ever email! Thank you, again! You guys are AWESOME!

    Sishoba: Thank you! I sent over an email to you!

    rock-or-not: no worries! i cant seem to keep up with my inbox, i didnt think Id get so many answers back! ;)

    jazzqueen64 & Irishenchantment : Thanks, will contact you both shortly!

    halifax: thanks hun! Prices are CRAZY online. I can't seem to find the OPI, I have a few milani, I'm currently placing an order w/ nfu oh!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am glad you got so much offers! I would also like to do some swap, but when I get some money.. I don't even have money for the postage at the moment :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was given the One Lovely Blog award and I would like to pass on the love to you :) Please check it out at http://ariarhapsody.blogspot.com/2011/07/share-love.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. yeah, same here as Marina, I never done a swap but would love to,but currently no extra money! I have access to Catrice (just bought a lovely coral nail polish, have a post about it on my blog), Essence, Deborah and Art deco :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments, feedback, input, questions, and/or suggestions are greatly appreciated. I take time to read each and every comment and try my best to respond at my earliest convenience. Please do not leave your blog link in this comment box asking me to join/take a look at your blog. If you do, I will still read your comment, but it will be immediately deleted. Instead, please e-mail me at deucebeauties@yahoo.com and I will gladly oblige. Thank you!