Click here to follow my other blog, Carla Fancies!

Search This Blog

Deuce Beauties Followers

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Pink Wednesday

It's been a long while since I posted one of these! It's not that I forget or don't want to participate, I just haven't been wearing pink on my nails lately. Anyway, here is my Pink Wednesday! ;)

Indoors - no flash
Revlon Top Speed: Candy (2 coats)
Sally Girl: See image below (1 coat)
Sally Girl Pink Glitter: See image below (1 coat)

This was a no name polish from Sally's Beauty Supply, but is a gorgeous muted lilac/soft pink polish infused with tiny holo glitters. This particular polish dries to a frost finish, which is ideal for layering. 

I have been obsessing over Sally Girl's Glitter nail polishes. I'll have swatches of them all in my upcoming posts. :)

Indoors w/ flash

As always, hope this helps & happy shopping!

Do you own Revlon Top Speed in Candy? Have anything similar? What are your thoughts?! I'd love to know down below!

3 comments:

  1. Nice color and love the glitter on it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diana: Thank you! The glitter made this polish even better ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog! You have so many collections of nail polish!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments, feedback, input, questions, and/or suggestions are greatly appreciated. I take time to read each and every comment and try my best to respond at my earliest convenience. Please do not leave your blog link in this comment box asking me to join/take a look at your blog. If you do, I will still read your comment, but it will be immediately deleted. Instead, please e-mail me at deucebeauties@yahoo.com and I will gladly oblige. Thank you!