Click here to follow my other blog, Carla Fancies!

Search This Blog

Deuce Beauties Followers

Friday, September 30, 2011

China Glaze: Wagon Trail

For today's post, I wanted to show you the gorgeous, Wagon Trail, which was released in the 2008 Rodeo Diva Collection. Let's get down to business, shall we?!

2 Coats - No TC

Flash


I started collecting nail polish in late May of last year and now I only wish I knew about all these amazing LE China Glaze Collections. For instance, I missed out on the ever famous, OMG Collection. -_-

 I was lucky enough to find Wagon Trail and Side Saddle at a nail polish supply store about an hour away from my house. I didn't realize that they had the ENTIRE Rodeo Diva Collection until I got home! -_- Oh well, I'll pick 'em up next time I'm in town.

Anyway, Wagon Trail is a fabulous black based polish with a gorgeous golden shimmer. As you can see in the above images, in certain angles it transforms into a lovely olive shimmer. Regardless of lighting and angle, this is a true beauty and a winner in my book!

WT, took 2 coats for the opacity in the above images and formulation was nice and smooth. I had no trouble with application and it applied like a dream.

Now, if I can only get my hands on Prize Winning Mare, Rodeo Fanatic, Cowgirl Up, I'd be the happiest girl on the planet! 

As always, hope this helps & happy shopping!

Do you own Wagon Trail? Have anything from the Rodeo Diva Collection? What are your thoughts? I'd love to know down below!

Up next, Side Saddle. Stay tuned!

23 comments:

  1. transdesign seems to have these- not showing as a collection, but you can look for each name! Happy hunting and thanks, I had not looked at these before, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous shade! I saw this recently in a beauty supply store but wasn't wowed by it in the bottle. I'm going back for it tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elizedge: Thank you! I've seen them there, but I want to avoid the shipping charges! lol -_- Thank you, again! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. jess//hello, polish!: Thank you! You know, I didn't think of it too much either, but once you apply it, it's stunning! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This collection is definitely one of my favorites from China Glaze, and wagon trail is easily my favorite China Glaze. I love your swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's such an unique color!

    my blog♥mfashionfreak

    Please follow me if you're not already. I'd love to get more followers. I'll follow you back.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Emily: Agreed, I love this collection! Thank you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. FashionFreak/Mihaela: It really is! I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this - what a gorgeous colour!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nailstyle: Thanks, it's really gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good choices!
    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Actually, you got this polish in a swap with me. Well, it was going to be a swap. You ended up buying it from me, remember? Glad you're enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I also noticed that on your blog sale, you list OPI's "At Your Quebec & Call" as "SOLD"...that was the polish you were going to swap with me for Wagon Trail, but you said you dropped it and it broke. What happened?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Katie W: Actually, the one you sent me was swapped with someone else for another polish I've been wanting. I then purchased another bottle of Wagon Trail and a bottle of Side Saddle as stated above for myself to keep.

    As for the OPI, you are correct, it did break and from the beginning of our swap, I told you I had 2 bottles of OPI AYQ&C. Yours broke and the one for myself to keep was sold.

    Hope that clears the air. I will e-mail you once I publish this comment. If you have any other questions, let me know.
    -Carla

    ReplyDelete
  15. I don't own this one, but it is a great polish!

    ReplyDelete
  16. imfeelingnail-venturous: Thank you! It's even better in person! xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. KayJay at Refined and Polished: Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  18. waah your nails are long and pretty xD

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lina Kim ♥: LOL, thank you! It's kinda hard to maintain them sometimes -_-

    ReplyDelete
  20. I almost ordered this last night online but didn't. Now where WAS that link? Definitely need to order it. Looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments, feedback, input, questions, and/or suggestions are greatly appreciated. I take time to read each and every comment and try my best to respond at my earliest convenience. Please do not leave your blog link in this comment box asking me to join/take a look at your blog. If you do, I will still read your comment, but it will be immediately deleted. Instead, please e-mail me at deucebeauties@yahoo.com and I will gladly oblige. Thank you!