Click here to follow my other blog, Carla Fancies!

Search This Blog

Deuce Beauties Followers

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Update: Deuce Beauties is now on Facebook!

Hi everyone, hope you all are well. :) 

I've been contemplating on whether or not I should make a Facebook page. I figured, since I already have a Twitter account, having a Facebook page would help notify my readers when a new post has been published. To make a long story short, I finally made up my mind and created an account for my blog.

The picture down below is where you can find the "Like" button that will direct you to my official Facebook page. 

As you can see, the "Like" button is located right under my "Follow" button for Twitter. Feel free to follow that also, as I update frequently. 

As always, thank you for your continued support and feedback. I appreciate each and every single one of you and Cheers to 800+ Followers! :) *HUGS* 

Still working on tons of swatches. Until then, my lovelies! 


1 comment:

  1. that's cool.

    if you're not already following me you could if you want to and i'

    my blog♥mfashionfreak

    ReplyDelete

Your comments, feedback, input, questions, and/or suggestions are greatly appreciated. I take time to read each and every comment and try my best to respond at my earliest convenience. Please do not leave your blog link in this comment box asking me to join/take a look at your blog. If you do, I will still read your comment, but it will be immediately deleted. Instead, please e-mail me at deucebeauties@yahoo.com and I will gladly oblige. Thank you!