Good morning, everyone!
Today, I wanted to share with you all the 120 Eye Shadow Palette from Blush Professional.
Let's get started!
- Finely milled
- Vibrant colors (w/ primer)
- Huge variety - endless possibilities
- Offers neutral, smokey, and playful colors
- Offers matte, satin, metallic iridescent, and shimmer finishes
- Easy to blend
- Sleek, durable packaging
- 2 layer palette
- Ribbon attachment for convenient access to bottom palette
- Since these are finely milled, I did experience quite a bit of fall out.
I recommend applying all your eye makeup before applying any face products
- A primer is necessary on many of the colors esp. the satin and iridescent finishes.
This palette retails for $17.60
You can purchase this palette and other great products at http://www.blushprofessional.com/en
A sample of these products were provided for review purposes. I am not being compensated in anyway, shape, or form. The reviews on Deuce Beauties my are honest opinions, based on my experience/knowledge with each product mentioned.