Happy Sunday, everyone!
Today's post features two, statement bracelets from Gage Huntley Designs. Here are some photos.
First, the Chain Bracelet w/ Amber Stone. I've seen tons of variations with gold chains like the one below, but never one with a stone. This is secured with a lobster clasp, but can easily slip onto your wrist. The gold hardware is of great quality and is lightweight despite the size of the stone. Because this is a large statement piece, I would personally wear this alone on one wrist. Classic and chic. <3
Next, the Spike Cuff. Talk about statement! This is definitely the edgiest bracelet I own. This is made up of spikes, studs, and rhinestones. Simply open the side of the bracelet and slip it right on. Being that this is largest bracelet in my collection, I must say that this is quite heavy, but other than that, it's a win in my book! Again, since this is a very loud piece, I would wear it alone on one wrist.
Amanda has generously offered a $50.00 gift voucher good for any item(s) in her store. A huge thank you to her! :) This is open Internationally. One entry per person! Multiple entries will be invalid. Last day to enter Oct. 28, 2012 11:59 PM PST
- You must be a follower of deucebeauties
- You must like/follow Amanda's Facebook or Instagram - @amandalovesgage
- Comment down below telling me how you like to accessorize and an e-mail address I can use to contact you if you are the winner
Bonus entries: (please leave name/link in comment box)
- Follow me on Instagram: @deucebeauties (+5 pts.)
- Share on Facebook/Tweet: Deuce Beauties Giveaway: Gage Huntley Designs (+3 pts.)
Thank you, again Amanda!
As always, hope this helps & happy shopping!
These were sent for review.