Click here to follow my other blog, Carla Fancies!

Search This Blog

Deuce Beauties Followers

Friday, October 5, 2012

Follow me on Instagram!

If you follow my Facebook page, I announced that I recently made an Instagram account. I know, I know, I'm late with this, but I've been debating on whether I should make another social account aside from my Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. After getting a new phone, I decided that is was finally time! So, if you have an Instagram, add me:

deucebeauties


See you there! ;)

Happy Friday and cheers to the weekend! :)


2 comments:

  1. Yay!!! going to find you now! Would love for you to follow back(if you wold like too) mine is miranda_lamb :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,

    thank you for using Instagram! We just released Instagram Widget to help you show your Instagram Photos on your website.

    Let us know if you'll need any help!

    Instagme Team
    www.instagme.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments, feedback, input, questions, and/or suggestions are greatly appreciated. I take time to read each and every comment and try my best to respond at my earliest convenience. Please do not leave your blog link in this comment box asking me to join/take a look at your blog. If you do, I will still read your comment, but it will be immediately deleted. Instead, please e-mail me at deucebeauties@yahoo.com and I will gladly oblige. Thank you!