Click here to follow my other blog, Carla Fancies!

Search This Blog

Deuce Beauties Followers

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Jordana's Halloween Contest

Good morning, loves!

I just received some exciting news from my Jordana PR contact regarding a fun, Halloween nail art contest!

This contest is open to US & Canada residents only. October 29, 2012 11:59 am PST is the last day to submit entries. 

See image below for complete details!


Will you be participating in this contest?! If so, get your thinking caps on, the prizes are "to die for" (pun intended)! ;)

post signature

1 comment:

Your comments, feedback, input, questions, and/or suggestions are greatly appreciated. I take time to read each and every comment and try my best to respond at my earliest convenience. Please do not leave your blog link in this comment box asking me to join/take a look at your blog. If you do, I will still read your comment, but it will be immediately deleted. Instead, please e-mail me at deucebeauties@yahoo.com and I will gladly oblige. Thank you!