Click here to follow my other blog, Carla Fancies!

Search This Blog

Deuce Beauties Followers

Thursday, December 30, 2010

CVS Clearance Updates

Let me start off by saying that i was in the store looking around for literally 45min-1hr! I first heard about the CVS sale from my fave blog and I couldn't wait to see it for myself! CVS is having a "final price cut" ranging from 50%-75% off selected cosmetics/beauty supplies. 50% off for the yellow tagged stickers and 75% off for the pink stickers. If you haven't already visited your local CVS, i suggest that you get there ASAP! There were already some empty spots in the display & i wouldn't want any of you to miss this awesome deal! Here are a few pics snapped from my cellphone, so please, excuse the quality!  I'll have a second post up of the goodies I pick up!
 Happy Shopping!


Maybelline



Dream smooth mousse concealers 50% off!!




Rimmel - 75% off



Physicians Formula - 75% off


Sally Hansen - 75% off

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments, feedback, input, questions, and/or suggestions are greatly appreciated. I take time to read each and every comment and try my best to respond at my earliest convenience. Please do not leave your blog link in this comment box asking me to join/take a look at your blog. If you do, I will still read your comment, but it will be immediately deleted. Instead, please e-mail me at deucebeauties@yahoo.com and I will gladly oblige. Thank you!