Click here to follow my other blog, Carla Fancies!

Search This Blog

Deuce Beauties Followers

Friday, December 31, 2010

CVS Clearance Haul #1

I guess you can say that I went "a little crazy" this time around, but hey, they were 50%-75% off and couldn't pass up the opportunity. I asked one of the workers how long the sale would last and she said until they run out! So if you haven't already been, please make a mad dash to your CVS ASAP! Anyway, I'm lucky enough to have 4 CVS's around my area(all of them just being minutes away from eachother ) and what did I do?! I went to all 4 of 'em! Crazy i know, but i couldn't resist the chance to see what the other stores had. Some stores were sold out of certian colors/products, some products weren't even ticketed on sale, even tho they were, and some i hadn't seen on sale in the other stores. Here are a few pics of the items I picked up. Happy Shopping!


My Total Savings: Approx. $110.00!!!

*dont forget to use your coupons
 **some products have stickers attatched for $1-$4 off!


First Haul

Maybelline Quad: Sapphire Ice
Rimmel Lash Maxxx
Physicians Formula Trio: Baked Sugar
Rimmel Quad: 003 Smokey Purple & 004 Smokey Blue


Second  Haul




Rimmel Moisture Renew Lip Stick: 620 Spotlight Beige (My Holy Grail drugstore nude/pink lipstick)
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss: Fire Crakcer, Pink Afterglow, & Lilac Pastelle
Revlon Color Burst Lipsticks: Lilac, Mauve, Hazelnut
Revlon Nail Polishes: Pink ? & Red Hot Tamale


Third Haul



NYC Nail Polish: Flat Iron Green(Ran Out of mine!)
Sally Hansen Insta Dry Nail Polish: Rose-a-go-go
Revlon Matte Eye Shadow: 008 Aubergine


Swatches: Rimmel





Swatches: Maybelline



Swatches: Physicians Formula


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments, feedback, input, questions, and/or suggestions are greatly appreciated. I take time to read each and every comment and try my best to respond at my earliest convenience. Please do not leave your blog link in this comment box asking me to join/take a look at your blog. If you do, I will still read your comment, but it will be immediately deleted. Instead, please e-mail me at deucebeauties@yahoo.com and I will gladly oblige. Thank you!