Click here to follow my other blog, Carla Fancies!

Search This Blog

Deuce Beauties Followers

Friday, December 31, 2010

NOTD: Leopard Print Nails

I'm not sure what happened to some of the nail pics i posted before(you can scroll down, a few of them are still there), but I'll just add them one by one from now on. I posted them all at one time, but i didn't mention what i used, (ex. nail polish, tools, etc) so i'll start today! I was inspired by one of my makeup bags from Gap and decided to jazz it up w/ rhinestones, pearls, and bullion beads. Hope you like! =) Have a good one!


 

What I Used:
Gold Nail Polish: *NK Cosmetics: 033 24K Gold
Brown Spots: *NK Cosmetics: 051 Woods
Black Outlines: Wet N Wild: 424A Black Creme
Rhinestones,Beads, and Pearls: Asian store(in my area, but i'm sure you can find these in a nail salon, Sally Beauty, or on http://www.bornprettystore.com/)

*I'm not sure if NK Cosmetics is available everywhere. I have a lot of nail polishes from this brand & i buy them at a Perfume store in my mall. If you can find these, try them out! For $1.99, they are really good quality!


My Inspiration:


-carla


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments, feedback, input, questions, and/or suggestions are greatly appreciated. I take time to read each and every comment and try my best to respond at my earliest convenience. Please do not leave your blog link in this comment box asking me to join/take a look at your blog. If you do, I will still read your comment, but it will be immediately deleted. Instead, please e-mail me at deucebeauties@yahoo.com and I will gladly oblige. Thank you!