Click here to follow my other blog, Carla Fancies!

Search This Blog

Deuce Beauties Followers

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

My VERY FIRST Blog Post & Drugstore Makeup Finds: Bed Bath & Beyond

Hi everyone! This is my first official post on this blog! Here are some makeup products i found at my local bed bath &beyond. Hope this helps!
(click to enlarge picture)

Almay Smart Shade Smart Balance Pressed Powder:

-Claims to "Instantly transform into
your ideal shade of powder"

-Offers 3 diff shades



Retails for approx. $7-$8
Depending on each store


Almay Eyeshadow trio


                                                          Retails for approx $6-$7
                                                          Depending on each location
                                                           
                                                                       A closer view


*All pics were taken by me

1 comment:

  1. i love drugstore makeup!! the prices are so great and some products really are worth it.. its kind of a hit and miss.. I usually return the misses.. i guess thats the great thing about drugstores.. you can return it if you dont like it =)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments, feedback, input, questions, and/or suggestions are greatly appreciated. I take time to read each and every comment and try my best to respond at my earliest convenience. Please do not leave your blog link in this comment box asking me to join/take a look at your blog. If you do, I will still read your comment, but it will be immediately deleted. Instead, please e-mail me at deucebeauties@yahoo.com and I will gladly oblige. Thank you!