Click here to follow my other blog, Carla Fancies!

Search This Blog

Deuce Beauties Followers

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Holy Grail or Fail: Wet n Wild Mega Volume Mascara

Hi again guys, i hope you're all doing great! Starting today, I'm going to title my reviews "Holy Grail" or "Fail", kind of like a "Rave" or "Rant". Meaning to say, if i absolutely love the product, it'll be considered a "Holy Grail", but if the product just didn't work out for me, it'll be considered a "Fail". I just think it's an easier way for you all to know my immediate thoughts on a product. Hope this helps!

(As of Dec. 29,2010) i've changed my blog name from boogiebeautyblog to Deuce Beauties, so the watermark is different) -carla

Price $2-$3
Availability: Most Drugstores (Rite-Aid, Walgreens, CVS)





                               Top: No Mascara      Left: 1 Coat      Right: 2 Coats + Curled
                                                         


1 coat, 2 coats, 2 coats curled



My thoughts

I initially bought this because i was running low on my FAVE drugstore mascara, Maybelline Falsies. I'll have a review on that in the near future. This product has no particular scent, but just the same smell of any other mascaras that I've used. This mascara doesn't really seem to "volumize" my lashes the way that my Falsies can, but it definitely gives me a crazy amount of length! It glides on real smooth onto my lashes, however; I noticed that if I wait too long too apply a second or third coat, it'll begin to clump my lashes together. It lasts me all day without caking up or smudging, but I'm not sure if it's waterproof. I've been using this product for a little over a week now, and i can honestly say that this is definitely one of my "Holy Grail" drugstore mascaras in terms of
giving me length.

                                                            Have you tried this mascara?
                                                      What are your thoughts? I'd love to know

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments, feedback, input, questions, and/or suggestions are greatly appreciated. I take time to read each and every comment and try my best to respond at my earliest convenience. Please do not leave your blog link in this comment box asking me to join/take a look at your blog. If you do, I will still read your comment, but it will be immediately deleted. Instead, please e-mail me at deucebeauties@yahoo.com and I will gladly oblige. Thank you!