Click here to follow my other blog, Carla Fancies!

Search This Blog

Deuce Beauties Followers

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

A few of my nail designs

I love, love, love, LLLLOOOVVVEEE nail art! & I've come to the conclusion that I may have a serious obsession!  LOL =)  It's amazing to see so much talent and beauty in each nail design that I come across. I've dabbled in painting my nails for years now, but it wasn't until last year that i understood/captured the "real" beauty of nail art. Here are a few of my nail art designs! Hope you like =)

(As of Dec. 29,2010) i've changed my blog name from boogiebeautyblog to Deuce Beauties, so the watermark is different) -carla











2 comments:

  1. First time I read your blog and so far, I LOVE your nail designs! You are very talented!!I just wish the watermark on your pictures wasn't so heavy, so I could see them better :) Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Martha,
    thanks so much for the positive feedback, i really appreciate it! My sister told me i should tone down a bit on the watermark too. I'll keep that in mind on my future posts. Have a good one! =)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments, feedback, input, questions, and/or suggestions are greatly appreciated. I take time to read each and every comment and try my best to respond at my earliest convenience. Please do not leave your blog link in this comment box asking me to join/take a look at your blog. If you do, I will still read your comment, but it will be immediately deleted. Instead, please e-mail me at deucebeauties@yahoo.com and I will gladly oblige. Thank you!