Click here to follow my other blog, Carla Fancies!

Search This Blog

Deuce Beauties Followers

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Current Nail Obsession

Okay, so no nail design today, but I wanted to share my current nail polish obsession w/ you all. In my previous posts, I showed you the Color Club nail polish set I purchased from Ross. To be completely honest, my sole purpose for buying this set was for the color Magic Attraction. In my opinion, Color Club did a great job in naming this polish b/c the name literally speaks for itself. It's got to be one of the most gorgeous glitter nail polishes I own. Just imagine a diamond gleaming in the sun, that's what this reminds me of! I literally took about 50 pictures just to try and capture the true beauty of this polish, however; these pictures still do not do much justice! My camera hates glitters&blues! Here are a few pics I snapped!

(Click to enlarge)
Color Club: Magic Attraction
*It's very sheer, I used 3 coats to reach the opacity you see, but nonetheless, it's well worth the effort!


Do you own this polish/have something similar? What are your favorite glitter polishes? I'd love to know!

1 comment:

Your comments, feedback, input, questions, and/or suggestions are greatly appreciated. I take time to read each and every comment and try my best to respond at my earliest convenience. Please do not leave your blog link in this comment box asking me to join/take a look at your blog. If you do, I will still read your comment, but it will be immediately deleted. Instead, please e-mail me at deucebeauties@yahoo.com and I will gladly oblige. Thank you!