Click here to follow my other blog, Carla Fancies!

Search This Blog

Deuce Beauties Followers

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Color Club + NailTek Mini Haul

I have yet another quick mini haul for you all today. Ever since I purchased the glitter set from Color Club, I was completely amazed with the quality/color of these polishes . I only own the Color Club Nail Art Stripers, which i LOVE BTW, so I decided to give these a try... I figured they would have the same great quality! Anyway, I went back to Ross a couple of days ago, and i decided to pick up the the Neon Collection called Electro Candy. I only own a neon pink, so this was a great way to expand my "neon collection" and since spring/summer is in the near future, it was a win-win! =)

                                  (Click to enlarge)
Like the glitter polishes, they are more on the sheer side of the spectrum and require at least 3-4 coats, to reach a good opacity. I'll have swatches up soon! 


In my previous posts, I mentioned that I purchased a BOGO free NailTek Set. I've always been very curious to try this, but never wanted to pay $11-12 for a bottle! Well, good things come to those who wait! I've been using this ever since I purchased them and my nails feel a lot stronger and my nail polish doesn't seem to chip off as fast. I picked up another for back up b/c you really can't beat a BOGO free + $4.99 type of deal, you just can't! If you've been curious about trying this out, please, go to your nearest Ross and see for yourself! This has officially become my Holy Grail Base/Top Coat!

Have you tried any of these products? What is your favorite base/top coat? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments, feedback, input, questions, and/or suggestions are greatly appreciated. I take time to read each and every comment and try my best to respond at my earliest convenience. Please do not leave your blog link in this comment box asking me to join/take a look at your blog. If you do, I will still read your comment, but it will be immediately deleted. Instead, please e-mail me at deucebeauties@yahoo.com and I will gladly oblige. Thank you!