Click here to follow my other blog, Carla Fancies!

Search This Blog

Deuce Beauties Followers

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Color Club Electro Candy Swatches

Let me start off by saying that in addition to blues, purples, and glitter; my camera absolutely hates neons, so this is as close as I could get & as you can see, it still doesn't do much justice! =/ So, imagine that these  colors were amplified by 10 w/ a nice sheen from the topcoat this set comes with. If you are a neon lover, you've got to head over to Ross and try to add this to your stash!  Here are a few swatches & a pic of what's on my nails today! Enjoy!




L-R: Pure Energy(3 coats), Ultra Violet(3 coats), Electro Candy(3 coats), Tangerine Scream(2 coats), What a Shock(2 coats)
Not pictured Volt of Light which is a Neon Yellow(up soon)

Note: Tangerine Scream & What a Shock only required 2 coats to reach the opacity you see. Also, of all the colors from this set, these two colors were both the thickest in consistency, but were still very easy to apply.


(same design as last time, i needed a something quick and easy!)

Pure Energy
Stripe Rite: Gold & Teal
Color Club Striper: White
NailTek Base Coat & Quicken Top Coat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments, feedback, input, questions, and/or suggestions are greatly appreciated. I take time to read each and every comment and try my best to respond at my earliest convenience. Please do not leave your blog link in this comment box asking me to join/take a look at your blog. If you do, I will still read your comment, but it will be immediately deleted. Instead, please e-mail me at deucebeauties@yahoo.com and I will gladly oblige. Thank you!