Click here to follow my other blog, Carla Fancies!

Search This Blog

Deuce Beauties Followers

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Mini Bath & Body Works Haul


 Yesterday, my mom, my sister, and I went out for some Sushi & then did a little shopping at the Mall! Love, love love, LOVE sushi! =) Anyway, a couple of days ago, I received a coupon card in the mail from Bath & Body Works for a 20% off your entire purchase(clearance items included) and a FREE PocketBac, which of course, was immediately put to good use! I'm not sure if every B&BW is offering the 20% off on clearance items, so please, ask a sales associate for further details! Here are a few things I picked up, along with the prices Hope this helps! Happy Shoppping!

(Click to enlarge)


Ahhh, hand sanitizer, i can never get enough! =)

PocketBac - $1.50ea + a coupon for a FREE Pocketbac which
 was used towards the "I love Boys" hand sanitizer



Mmmmm, Twisted Peppermint is currently lingering around in my room!
Smells just like the peppermints you get after eating at a restaurant! 

Holiday WallFlower Refills: Twisted Pepper Mint & Mint Chocolate: $2.00ea
(they smell exactly like their name, but they are not overwhelming)
Selected Wallflower Starter Kits are on sale for $5.00
WallFlowers are also on sale for 4 for $20.00
Click here for more details!




And lastly, these bad boys, so, so, so, so soft! 
Lavender infused and they smell fantastic and are super comfy!

$1.87 a pair



1 comment:

Your comments, feedback, input, questions, and/or suggestions are greatly appreciated. I take time to read each and every comment and try my best to respond at my earliest convenience. Please do not leave your blog link in this comment box asking me to join/take a look at your blog. If you do, I will still read your comment, but it will be immediately deleted. Instead, please e-mail me at deucebeauties@yahoo.com and I will gladly oblige. Thank you!