Click here to follow my other blog, Carla Fancies!

Search This Blog

Deuce Beauties Followers

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

NOTD Glistening Glitter Grays

Hi, again! I've had this nail design/polish on for a while, so please excuse the chipping. I wanted to do something a little more simple this time around and this is what my brush came up with. My brush has a mind of it's own, my hand just moves along with it! =) Hope you like!


What I Used:
NYC: 246 Park Avenue
Wet n Wild: Hallucinate
Stripe Rite: Black&Silver
NK Cosmetics: Swan
Dotting Tool
What do you think? Have you guys tried this out before? I'd love to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments, feedback, input, questions, and/or suggestions are greatly appreciated. I take time to read each and every comment and try my best to respond at my earliest convenience. Please do not leave your blog link in this comment box asking me to join/take a look at your blog. If you do, I will still read your comment, but it will be immediately deleted. Instead, please e-mail me at deucebeauties@yahoo.com and I will gladly oblige. Thank you!