Click here to follow my other blog, Carla Fancies!

Search This Blog

Deuce Beauties Followers

Friday, February 18, 2011

China Glaze Crackle Glaze!

The LONG anticipated China Glaze is finally here! (well, at least in my store!) When I heard about these last month, I LITERALLY called my Sally's every Thursday, just to see if they had them in stock. When I went there today, I asked if they had any new information about the Crackle Glaze and to my luck, they said it was already in the store and was just waiting to be unpacked. The sales clerk was very nice to put these on hold for me and called me when they were ready for pickup! Good things come to those who wait! =)

 I picked up 5 out of 6 from this collection. I skipped the purple b/c I've seen swatches and didn't really like how the "crackles" they turned out. :( Anyway, here is a pic of the ones I picked up. I'll have swatches up real, real soon! 

China Glaze Crackle Glaze:
$4.99ea w/ Sally's Card - $1.00 off coupon
= $3.99ea

As always, hope this helps & happy shopping!

Have you seen these in stores yet? Pick any up?! I'd love to know down below! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments, feedback, input, questions, and/or suggestions are greatly appreciated. I take time to read each and every comment and try my best to respond at my earliest convenience. Please do not leave your blog link in this comment box asking me to join/take a look at your blog. If you do, I will still read your comment, but it will be immediately deleted. Instead, please e-mail me at deucebeauties@yahoo.com and I will gladly oblige. Thank you!