Click here to follow my other blog, Carla Fancies!

Search This Blog

Deuce Beauties Followers

Friday, February 11, 2011

Spotted: NEW! 2011 Prestige Brow Perfection Products

I also spotted these products yesterday at my local Bed Bath & Beyond. 
These are a few of the products the awesome G, posted here! Check them out on her blog, they look great!
(prices from my BB&B will be added later,
click G's link above for prices!)



This particular display includes:

Ideal Match Marbleized Brow Pencil
"Unique color-blend technology swirls together 2 complimentary pencil shades for a natural look"

Brow Shaping Studio
"All the essentials you need to create salon sensational brows at home or on-the-go!"

Revitalizing Brow Gel,
"Condition and revitalize unruly brows without leaving them stiff, flaky, or sticky."

Brow Building System
"Fill in sparse brow areas with the tinted fiber gel and tame with the clear setting gel"

After reading each of the product claims, I think that the Ideal Match Marbleized Brow Pencil will help those of us who have a difficult time finding our "true match", since it is a mix of two different shades.  Hope this helps!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments, feedback, input, questions, and/or suggestions are greatly appreciated. I take time to read each and every comment and try my best to respond at my earliest convenience. Please do not leave your blog link in this comment box asking me to join/take a look at your blog. If you do, I will still read your comment, but it will be immediately deleted. Instead, please e-mail me at deucebeauties@yahoo.com and I will gladly oblige. Thank you!