Click here to follow my other blog, Carla Fancies!

Search This Blog

Deuce Beauties Followers

Friday, February 11, 2011

Spotted: Nicole by OPI: The One Less Lonely Girl Collection & Liquid Metal + Revlon Top Speeds at Ross

I went to my local Bed Bath & Beyond yesterday and I spotted these gorgeous polishes! Here are a few pics!

The One Less Lonely Girl Collection
 $6.49ea
(at my BB&B)

For all my Justin Beiber fans/glitter fans, this collection is definitely for you! At first glace, the "light blue-ish/minty green color on the left hand side instantly reminded me of the famous China Glaze For Audrey! Not sure if it's a dupe, but it looks very similar. =)


Next up, these Nicole by OPI Liquid Metal Collection. This collection comes with 4 stunning metallic shades.
Liquid Metal Collection
$6.49ea
(at my BB&B)

"Nicole by OPI ignites a mesmerizing look for the New Year with Liquid Metals. Featuring four new metallic Nail Lacquers ranging from shimmering sea foam to sophisticated champagne, Nicole by OPI’s Liquid Metals collection offers the season’s must-have accessory."
-nicole by opi/ nicole's blog 

Lastly, I spotted these Revlon Top Speeds at my local Ross. There were a few other boxes w/ different colors, but my camera died! Gahhh! -_-  Not sure if these are discontinued, but see that "grey-ish/golden" color(2nd from left), it's absolutely gorgeous! My camera does not do this picture any justice!  I've never seen anything like it before!

Revlon Top Speeds
$5.99

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments, feedback, input, questions, and/or suggestions are greatly appreciated. I take time to read each and every comment and try my best to respond at my earliest convenience. Please do not leave your blog link in this comment box asking me to join/take a look at your blog. If you do, I will still read your comment, but it will be immediately deleted. Instead, please e-mail me at deucebeauties@yahoo.com and I will gladly oblige. Thank you!