Click here to follow my other blog, Carla Fancies!

Search This Blog

Deuce Beauties Followers

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Fun with scissors #2

If you read my last post, then you know how crazy I am about these scissor nail designs! I'm still trying to get the hang of them! Anyway, I went to my local Michael's today, to see if I could find more interesting shapes. I wanted them all! Here are a few pics from my scissor hunt!


Here are the two I picked up!
Craft Smart: $2.49 ea
*I had a 40% off coupon good towards any regular priced item, so you know I put that to good use! =)

3 Pack: $4.49

12 Pack: $9.99
These are a steal! Remember, individually, they are $2.49!
If you have a 40% off coupon, it's a no brainer! I'm gonna have to go back and pick them up next week!

6 Pack: $24.99
These are more on the pricier side and I don't think I'll be picking up these anytime soon, if ever. The one on the right claims to have a "soft grip". For $29.99, the quality better be strong, sturdy, and sharp as a samurai sword! -_- 

As always, hope this helps & happy shopping!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, can't wait to see designs with these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Minty: I posted a few trial runs with these scissors. It was the post before this one! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the info on these! I was thinking of heading there to see what they have, now I can print off a coupon and go in there and grab 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have some like that! although when I tried nail art involving them I failed pretty hard (turns out you CAN cut yourself with those things)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments, feedback, input, questions, and/or suggestions are greatly appreciated. I take time to read each and every comment and try my best to respond at my earliest convenience. Please do not leave your blog link in this comment box asking me to join/take a look at your blog. If you do, I will still read your comment, but it will be immediately deleted. Instead, please e-mail me at deucebeauties@yahoo.com and I will gladly oblige. Thank you!