Click here to follow my other blog, Carla Fancies!

Search This Blog

Deuce Beauties Followers

Friday, March 11, 2011

New: Hard Candy Products

Long time no post! I have a lot to show/tell you, so lets get right to it! By now, many of you have probably seen these products at your local Walmart.The following photos are some of the newer products Hard Candy has recently released. I know that HC came out with new mascaras, lip glosses, cheek tints etc, but I still haven't seen them at my Walmart. -_- Nonetheless, I was still excited because I've seen these products online even before they were available in stores, so I was super excited to see them in person!

 
These babies are the ones i have been waiting for the most!
I picked up a few of these blushes/bronzers, check back soon for my mini haul + review!


Hope this helps & happy shopping! =)

Have you seen any of these at your Walmart? Pick any of them up?!
 I'd love to know down below!

2 comments:

  1. OOoooo! I really want to try undercover agent. Did you pick that one up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geeez, you know, I really wanted that, but I splurged a little too much on the Fox in a Box blushes + a collective nail polish haul(i have yet to put up), but i do look forward to picking one up! At $6 a piece, I can't wait to get my hands on these! =)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments, feedback, input, questions, and/or suggestions are greatly appreciated. I take time to read each and every comment and try my best to respond at my earliest convenience. Please do not leave your blog link in this comment box asking me to join/take a look at your blog. If you do, I will still read your comment, but it will be immediately deleted. Instead, please e-mail me at deucebeauties@yahoo.com and I will gladly oblige. Thank you!