Click here to follow my other blog, Carla Fancies!

Search This Blog

Deuce Beauties Followers

Saturday, April 9, 2011

New: Sonia Kasuk & NYC

I stopped by Target about a week ago and I noticed the new Spring LE Sonia Kashuk Collection. Her packaging never ceases to impress me and always brings a smile to my face. It's very fun and playful, yet, very feminine, if that makes sense. :) Here are a few pics!

Spring Limited Edition Face Palette: $19.99
This looks like a natural, earthy, everyday type of palette.

Blink of an eye: $12.99
3-pc. Pencil Set
Includes: 2 creme shadow pencils + 1 metallic brown liner

Gold Mine: $24.99
7-pc. Brush Set
6 wood-handled, gold embellished brushes stashed in a lovely clutch
I love the way her brush sets are designed and the cute clutches that go with them!  

Small Treasure: $14.99
4-pc. Purse Set
Includes: 3 eye brushes, 1 face brush, and a burlap pouch 

(a closer look)

Lastly, in addition to the new geoGIRL display at Walmart, I also found the new NYC foundations and lip glosses.

NYC Skin Matching Foundation
*If you look closely at this picture and focus down below, those are bottles of NYC Smooth Skin Liquid Makeup, also a new foundation.

NYC Liquid Shine Lip Gloss
I'm not sure if these are "new", but I've never seen them before.
I'm thinking of picking up the third color from the left. :)

As always, hope this helps & happy shopping!

Have you seen these products in your area? Pick anything up? I'd love to know down below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments, feedback, input, questions, and/or suggestions are greatly appreciated. I take time to read each and every comment and try my best to respond at my earliest convenience. Please do not leave your blog link in this comment box asking me to join/take a look at your blog. If you do, I will still read your comment, but it will be immediately deleted. Instead, please e-mail me at deucebeauties@yahoo.com and I will gladly oblige. Thank you!