Click here to follow my other blog, Carla Fancies!

Search This Blog

Deuce Beauties Followers

Friday, April 15, 2011

Sinful Colors at Bed Bath & Beyond

I stopped by Bed Bath & Beyond today and I spotted a new display of Sinful Colors nail polishes. I was super excited to see these, since they're my absolute favorite drugstore brand nail polishes! Here are a few pics!


If you take a look at the last row on the bottom, they have some of the "newer" colors (Nirvana, Savage, Why Not, Hazard, Verbena, forgot the name of red shade, Envy, and Ciao Bella) 

Click here for swatches of Nirvana, Savage, Why Not, and Hazard

$1.79 ea
That's why I love Bed Bath & Beyond! Their cosmetics seem to be a bit cheaper than Target and Walmart and wayyy cheaper than Walgreens, Rite Aid, and CVS.

Here is a close up of the 3 colors I picked up!

That's it for now!
As always, hope this helps & happy shopping!

Have you seen this display in your Bed Bath & Beyond? Find any new colors? I'd love to know down below!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't even know Bed Bath & Beyond carried nail polish. Thank you for telling me! I'll be going there when I pick up things for my giveaway.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments, feedback, input, questions, and/or suggestions are greatly appreciated. I take time to read each and every comment and try my best to respond at my earliest convenience. Please do not leave your blog link in this comment box asking me to join/take a look at your blog. If you do, I will still read your comment, but it will be immediately deleted. Instead, please e-mail me at deucebeauties@yahoo.com and I will gladly oblige. Thank you!