Click here to follow my other blog, Carla Fancies!

Search This Blog

Deuce Beauties Followers

Friday, May 6, 2011

Sinful Colors: Rise and Shine Nail Junkie

Here is the second installment of my green obsessions. Rise and Shine Nail Junkie! I love the way those two names sound together! ;)

Rise and Shine
1 coat
$0.99 at Walgreens (during sale)

Rise and Shine is an opaque teal/green with a very subtle shimmer that dries to a matte finish. The formula was a little thick, but was still fairly easy to apply and tried rather quickly.

Nail Junkie over Rise and Shine
1 coat
                                                        $0.99 at Walgreens (during sale)

Nail Junkie is light tealish-green jelly base formula, infused with different sized multicolor glitters.

As always, hope this helps and happy shopping! :)

Do you own Rise and Shine and/or Nail Junkie? What are your thoughts?! I'd love to know down below! :)

2 comments:

  1. I own Nail Junkie. Love it. I also have Pinky Glitter and I Miss You. You should try them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually own I Miss You,(which i love) but I'll have to check out Pinky Glitter! :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments, feedback, input, questions, and/or suggestions are greatly appreciated. I take time to read each and every comment and try my best to respond at my earliest convenience. Please do not leave your blog link in this comment box asking me to join/take a look at your blog. If you do, I will still read your comment, but it will be immediately deleted. Instead, please e-mail me at deucebeauties@yahoo.com and I will gladly oblige. Thank you!