Click here to follow my other blog, Carla Fancies!

Search This Blog

Deuce Beauties Followers

Friday, May 6, 2011

Sinful Colors: Envy

I've been loving the color green lately, especially on my nails. I've actually been wearing 3 different shades of greens from Sinful Colors over the past 3 weeks, here is the first shade.

Sinful Colors: Envy
$1.79 at BB&B
(Click here if you missed my post on Sinful Colors at Bed Bath and Beyond!)

Envy is an intense jade green with a satin/matte finish. This required two coats for opacity, but I suppose you can get away with one if you're careful! ;)
 I tried to capture the green as accurate as possible, but this was the closest I could get -_- The formula is super easy to work with and glides onto your nails like a dream! Great job Sinful Colors :)

As always, hope this helps & happy shopping! :)

Do you own Sinful Colors Envy? What are your thoughts? Do you have a go to green nail polish? I'd love to know down below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments, feedback, input, questions, and/or suggestions are greatly appreciated. I take time to read each and every comment and try my best to respond at my earliest convenience. Please do not leave your blog link in this comment box asking me to join/take a look at your blog. If you do, I will still read your comment, but it will be immediately deleted. Instead, please e-mail me at deucebeauties@yahoo.com and I will gladly oblige. Thank you!