Click here to follow my other blog, Carla Fancies!

Search This Blog

Deuce Beauties Followers

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Barry M: Spring Green

Hi everyone! First, please excuse this short, quick post as I am literally running out the door :)

Today, I want to show you Spring Green from Barry M.


2 coats
No flash/no sun

Surprisingly, this picture was taken without a top coat. Many of Barry M polishes have a fabulous glossy finish.

Even after 2 coats, my tips are slightly visible, perhaps another coat would have dont the trick.

You can't really tell in my photos, but Spring Green is much more lighter and vibrant in person.
The formula is slightly thick, but luckily didn't effect application.
I love this shade and it's like nothing I own.

As always, hope this helps and happy shopping!

Do you own Spring Green? Have anything similar? What are your thoughts?! I'd love to know down below!

9 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love a spring green!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love it! I don't own any green nail polish :/

    my blog♥mfashionfreak

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow this one is really pretty on you sweetie!

    shel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah: Thank you, I do too! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. FashionFreak/Mihaela: I love it as well! There are tons and tons of green polishes out there. I hope you find your perfect shade! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shell: Thank you! I'm in love with this color :) How are you?!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a very pretty polish. I am a new follower. I have to say, I love your blog. I love finding new blogs to stalk. I hope that you will enter my giveaway as well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments, feedback, input, questions, and/or suggestions are greatly appreciated. I take time to read each and every comment and try my best to respond at my earliest convenience. Please do not leave your blog link in this comment box asking me to join/take a look at your blog. If you do, I will still read your comment, but it will be immediately deleted. Instead, please e-mail me at deucebeauties@yahoo.com and I will gladly oblige. Thank you!