Click here to follow my other blog, Carla Fancies!

Search This Blog

Deuce Beauties Followers

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

NOTD: China Glaze Trendsetter

Hi everyone, hope all is well!

 Just a quick post to show you Trendsetter from the new China Glaze Metro Collection. Let's get started.

2 Coats
Flash

No Flash

No Flash

Close up

2 coats Trendsetter + 1 coat Sally Girl Gold Glitter
Flash

No flash

No flash

Trendsetter is a unique combination of mustard/olive shades. It took 2 coats for opacity, but 1 would be enough if you are careful. Application was a D-R-E-A-M! This is probably one of my favorite formulas from CG, great  job! :)

Overall, this particular color is something you'll either appreciate or dislike. It's one of those pretty, ugly colors. If you own Sinful Colors Innocent, you know what I mean by, pretty/ugly. If you're new to this or just uncertain, adding glitter may help you warm up to this color. Again, it's not for everyone, but for me, it's a keeper! ;)

I also picked up a few more shades, stay tuned for swatches! :)

As always, hope this helps & happy shopping!

Do you own Trendsetter? Own anything like it? What are your thoughts?! I'd love to know down below!

6 comments:

  1. It's such a "strange" color but I do like unusual colors like this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this manicure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nailderella: Yes, it's very strange, but I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. imfeelingnail-venturous: Thank youu! As do I :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. G: Hi Gianna! Thank youu! Long time no talk! Hope all is well. xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments, feedback, input, questions, and/or suggestions are greatly appreciated. I take time to read each and every comment and try my best to respond at my earliest convenience. Please do not leave your blog link in this comment box asking me to join/take a look at your blog. If you do, I will still read your comment, but it will be immediately deleted. Instead, please e-mail me at deucebeauties@yahoo.com and I will gladly oblige. Thank you!