Click here to follow my other blog, Carla Fancies!

Search This Blog

Deuce Beauties Followers

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Attention all Deuce Beauties Followers + Valentines Day Mani

Followers! I need your help, again! I have just sent in my Color Club Valentines Day nail art entries. The rules were to keep it simple and presentation. If you like my mani below please "Like" and/or comment on my picture on Facebook to cast your vote!


It's easy, just log onto your FB account and follow this link then click the "like" button and that's it!

Rules were to keep it simple and presentation. 
Use 2-4 Color Club colors and 1-2 Art Club Colors


Entry #1: Red Velvet Cupcake, Lace, Hearts, Roses, Stripes
Products used: Raspberry Rush, Vintage Couture, 069 Red on Red, and 001 White.

Entry #2: Lace
Products used: New Bohemian, Vintage Couture, and 001 White.


 If you don't have a FB account but would like to show your support, you can leave a comment down below and that would be great too! It won't count as an actual vote, but I would appreciate it regardless! Thank youuu!

If you voted, please help spread the word! You guys are the greatest! xx


34 comments:

  1. I liked(and these really are awesome, especially #1 <3)=) Good luck;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing work, as always! Voted <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I "Liked" it!! Good luck girly! =) I am so envious of your awesome nail skills!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, all! You are the greatest! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I FB liked them. The all lace pastel are really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Karma Devyne: Thank you, so much! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this design it's so cute! I voted for you, best of luck! :D
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty, I love both of them! Please can you do tutorials? Voted ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i like the lace-design the most. It's beautyful!
    Wish you good luck :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Done yesterday evening as you published the link on FB! It's sooo nice!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry I don't have FB )=
    But both are just gorgeous!!
    I really love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is very beautiful! Welcome to my blog. Nail art step by step. http:// nail-artbyanna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I "liked" it!! You did such as awesome job!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you, so much ladies! I really appreciate all your support and words of encouragement! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good luck honey, I "liked" your picture! Such a cute mani :) x

    ReplyDelete
  16. You got one vote from me :) Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  17. I liked your photo :) cute and lovely designs, I tried some myself but ended up painting my fingers entirely :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hope you win. good luck!! these are great designs.

    ReplyDelete
  19. hope you win .. you mani is so cute !!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Amazing work !!!!
    So lovely mani

    ReplyDelete

Your comments, feedback, input, questions, and/or suggestions are greatly appreciated. I take time to read each and every comment and try my best to respond at my earliest convenience. Please do not leave your blog link in this comment box asking me to join/take a look at your blog. If you do, I will still read your comment, but it will be immediately deleted. Instead, please e-mail me at deucebeauties@yahoo.com and I will gladly oblige. Thank you!