Click here to follow my other blog, Carla Fancies!

Search This Blog

Deuce Beauties Followers

Friday, January 7, 2011

January Free Gift: LUV Bath&BodyWorks Club

I couldn't wait to get to my nearest Bath & Body Works to pick up my free gift! For those of you who are new to this, allow me to elaborate:

-Free Sign Up (i believe the last day for sign ups was on Dec. 2, but feel free to contact them to see what other offers they may have next! Also, don't forget the big clearance sale going on NOW!)
-No purchase necessary
-One gift per month during the period of January-May2011. That makes 5 gifts for 5 months!=)
-The card must be presented, and will be punched each time a gift is received


I'm not sure if every store is having the same offer on certain items you receive, but the store that i went to said i could choose any full sized hand soap(foam, deep cleaning, or moisturizing), any PocketBac hand sanitizer, and any 50 cent PocketBac holder. Making that 3 free gifts! Clearance and sale items were excluded from this offer

On the 1st Thursday of each month, I will have a post up as a reminder to go pick up your free gift!

Here a few pics of my free gifts and some I purchased myself! Happy Shopping! Have a good one!

They even wrap it w/ a bow! =)
Top-Bottom: Sweet Pea Hand Sanitizer, Sweet Pea Foaming Hand Soap, Bali Mango Hand Lotion, Vanilla Bean Noel Hand Sanitizer, and my FAVORITE Twilight Woods Hand Sanitizer

*Note: Bali Mango is part of a new collection set to
 release in the NEAR future along w/ 2 other scents



Christmas Collection is currently 50& off making my Vanilla Bean Noel 75cents!

Note: Twilight woods hand sanitizer & holder were bought at different times


A closer view of the Membership Card


Have you already gotten your free gift?
Also, have you checked out their
clearance sale yet? I'd love to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments, feedback, input, questions, and/or suggestions are greatly appreciated. I take time to read each and every comment and try my best to respond at my earliest convenience. Please do not leave your blog link in this comment box asking me to join/take a look at your blog. If you do, I will still read your comment, but it will be immediately deleted. Instead, please e-mail me at deucebeauties@yahoo.com and I will gladly oblige. Thank you!