Click here to follow my other blog, Carla Fancies!

Search This Blog

Deuce Beauties Followers

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Spotted: Wet n Wild 2011 Collection + Revlon

After all the hype going on at nouveau cheap (Thanks, G! You're awesome!), I couldn't wait to get my hands on these bad boys!  I was so excited to see them at my Walgreens and to my luck, they hadn't sold out of any Fast Dry nail polishes! (these were the ones I wanted to see most) I also spotted some new Revlon nail buffers with a peel off sticker for $1 off your purchase. Here are a few pics i snapped on my cellphone. I also picked up 6 nail polishes that caught my eye right away. Happy Shopping!

Note:
Make sure to look around at the end caps/ the ends of each aisle,
b/c they may not be located near their regular line of makeup!

A closer look









Here are the colors i picked up:

L - R: Party of Five Colors, Gray's Anatomy, Blue Wants to Be a Millionaire,
 Teal of Fortune, Saved by the Blue, & SaGreena the Teenage Witch
$1.99 ea

*I really wanted to like Party of Five Colors; however, like previous chunky glitter nail polishes I've owned, it very sparingly gives off any glitter. Allow me to elaborate... Try picturing it as applying an opaque nail polish and only having parts of your nail painted. In order to have your entire nail covered, i imagine having to apply 5-6 coats just to do the job. Bummer!


Revlon Nail Buffer


Have you seen the 2011 Wet n Wild display in your area?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments, feedback, input, questions, and/or suggestions are greatly appreciated. I take time to read each and every comment and try my best to respond at my earliest convenience. Please do not leave your blog link in this comment box asking me to join/take a look at your blog. If you do, I will still read your comment, but it will be immediately deleted. Instead, please e-mail me at deucebeauties@yahoo.com and I will gladly oblige. Thank you!