Click here to follow my other blog, Carla Fancies!

Search This Blog

Deuce Beauties Followers

Sunday, January 2, 2011

NOTD: Pink & Black Abstract Nails

Today's nail design is basically free hand lines, triangles, and polka dots. I wanted to try something new and this is what my brush came up with! I added white polka dots using a dotting tool for an extra pop. =) The pink nail polish is from my CVS haul (my camera washes out the color, but it's very very close). I only used one coat and you can see how opaque the color is. Hope you like!



Revlon: Pink Freeze
Stripe Rite: Black
NK Cosmetics: 078 Swan
Top Coat: Out the door

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments, feedback, input, questions, and/or suggestions are greatly appreciated. I take time to read each and every comment and try my best to respond at my earliest convenience. Please do not leave your blog link in this comment box asking me to join/take a look at your blog. If you do, I will still read your comment, but it will be immediately deleted. Instead, please e-mail me at deucebeauties@yahoo.com and I will gladly oblige. Thank you!