Click here to follow my other blog, Carla Fancies!

Search This Blog

Deuce Beauties Followers

Monday, February 21, 2011

Spotted: Essie & New 2011 Sally Hansen Products at CVS

Since the CVS Clearance Sale is now over/coming to an end, new 2011 products will be hitting the shelves very soon! I went to my CVS a few days ago and I noticed that the workers were putting up new products. Also, the new displays on the shelves/counters have been removed and have been added to the regular line/collection wall.

As many of you all know, Essie is making it's way to Walmart and CVS. The only place I've really seen Essie, was at my Bed Bath & Beyond. Here are a few pics I snapped on the way!

My CVS has been carrying Essie for a while now, but it was only a few shades. Now we have an entire section devoted to them!
On the right side are their nail treatments and base/top coats.
A closer view

Essie: $8.00

I love when nail polish collections come with swatches! This really allows us to have a better idea of what the color(s) will look like.

Lastly, are these hand/foot creams. I picked up the Sally Hansen Hand Cream(white&green packaging) during the CVS Clearance sale and I absolutely love it! Hopefully, the formulation is still the same, if not better!

 
 Shea Butter Nails & Cuticle Hand Cream: $7.99
Shea Butter Dry Chapped Hand Cream: $7.99
Lavender Pumice Foot Polish: $7.99
Lavender Moisturizing Foot Cream: $7.99

As always, hope this helps & happy shopping! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments, feedback, input, questions, and/or suggestions are greatly appreciated. I take time to read each and every comment and try my best to respond at my earliest convenience. Please do not leave your blog link in this comment box asking me to join/take a look at your blog. If you do, I will still read your comment, but it will be immediately deleted. Instead, please e-mail me at deucebeauties@yahoo.com and I will gladly oblige. Thank you!