Click here to follow my other blog, Carla Fancies!

Search This Blog

Deuce Beauties Followers

Friday, March 11, 2011

Mini Haul: Color Club Alter Ego & MORE NailTek

I went to Ross the other day to pick up the last 3 boxes of NailTek Polishes. I swear by these; these are the reason why my nails are long, strong, and healthy. Literally, every Ross haul I post, has at lease one box of these polishes! Click here or here! =)

I also picked up the last Box of Color Club's Alter Ego Collection in Reveal Your Mystery. Here are a few pics & swatches!
(The pinky finger on the right is the only difference)

Sheer disguise: The name speaks for itself! I needed 3 coats to reach the opacity you see. It is an interesting combination of a light cement grey and a light blue. I also have this color on my nails today! =)

Revealed: A gorgeous peachy-pink w/ tiny golden flecks. This was also sheer and required 2 coats.

Incognito: A very sheer/soft nude which required 3 coats for opacity

Secret Rendezvous: A light creamy lavender/lilac which required 2 coats for opacity.

Get a Clue: A soft, sheer baby pink which required 3 coats for opacity

Give Me a Hint: The most opaque out of the bunch. A combination of taupe and plum which required 2 coats for opacity. (I'm sure you can get by with just coat if you apply it thick)

As always, hope this helps & happy shopping!

Are you in love with NailTek as much as I am? Do own any of these Color Club Nail Polishes? I'd love to know down below?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments, feedback, input, questions, and/or suggestions are greatly appreciated. I take time to read each and every comment and try my best to respond at my earliest convenience. Please do not leave your blog link in this comment box asking me to join/take a look at your blog. If you do, I will still read your comment, but it will be immediately deleted. Instead, please e-mail me at deucebeauties@yahoo.com and I will gladly oblige. Thank you!