Click here to follow my other blog, Carla Fancies!

Search This Blog

Deuce Beauties Followers

Monday, June 20, 2011

Review: ES Lashes A715

Hello readers! Today I have some awesome lashes from KKCenterHk! These particular lashes are the ES A715.  Let's get started!



I love these lashes! They are the most natural false lashes I own and I don't feel like they are there! Perfect! I did need to trim them to better fit my eye, but that was no problem for me!  They are great quality and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for light and natural lashes.

You can find these lashes and other lashes at http://www.kkcenterhk.com/



2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments, feedback, input, questions, and/or suggestions are greatly appreciated. I take time to read each and every comment and try my best to respond at my earliest convenience. Please do not leave your blog link in this comment box asking me to join/take a look at your blog. If you do, I will still read your comment, but it will be immediately deleted. Instead, please e-mail me at deucebeauties@yahoo.com and I will gladly oblige. Thank you!