Click here to follow my other blog, Carla Fancies!

Search This Blog

Deuce Beauties Followers

Saturday, June 21, 2014

China Glaze Off Shore Collection Nail Art

Good morning, beauties! 

It's been a while since my last post, but I'm back to share the new Off Shore collection from China Glaze. This post features 12 new, fun shades bursting with color! So grab your sunscreen, flip flops, and sunglasses, because Summer isn't complete without these essentials! 

Wait n Sea - Aqua Creme
I Sea the Point - Indigo Creme
Stoked to Be Soaked - Shimmery coral/orange 


X-TA-SEA - bright purple
Skin Upon My Skin - yellow creme 
Shore Enuff - light green creme 



Be More Pacific - soft neon lime 
Float On - neon bubblegum pink 
Dune Our Thing - dark neon berry creme 


Feel the Breeze - baby pink creme
Sea's the Day - hot pink creme
If in Doubt, Surf it Out - melon creme


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments, feedback, input, questions, and/or suggestions are greatly appreciated. I take time to read each and every comment and try my best to respond at my earliest convenience. Please do not leave your blog link in this comment box asking me to join/take a look at your blog. If you do, I will still read your comment, but it will be immediately deleted. Instead, please e-mail me at deucebeauties@yahoo.com and I will gladly oblige. Thank you!